Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog where you will find a sneak peek from recent photo sessions featuring a few of my personal favorites. I invite you to revisit my blog often as I continue to add updates.
If you are interested in booking a session please contact me at:
colleen@colleendavisphotography.com


**Please note that all images are the property of Colleen Davis Photography. Copyright infringement is a Federal Law. Please do not copy or print without written permission. Thank you for following the law and respecting my work.




Facebook Fans get automatic Blog updates!



"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still." Dorthea Lange



Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!

Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!
Click image above for additional info on Christmas Cards!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Stillwater Pony HS Senior Session!

The weather finally cooperated and boy, it was worth the wait!  Couldn't have asked for a more perfect night for this session!  This handsome HS Senior was great!  He is such a well rounded guy!  So impressive!!  With football as his passion, I knew we would naturally incorporate that into his session.  I counted on visiting his school and using the stadium in some way, but it was on the drive home when he thought his session was over and he was chillin' with some Arby's....when I noticed the most amazing sunset!  I pulled over like a crazy person and asked him to grab his football and helmet for a silhouette image against the perfect sunset.  Thanks for going along with my crazy requests....thought I'd include that last shot of the night in your sneak peek!    












2 comments:

lhoffman said...

What awesome shots! Love the one with him holding the football and helmet with the stadium in the background... Oh how Senior photos have changed... ;)

Louisa said...

These photos are exceptional! Such creative shots of this handsome senior! The silhouette photo against the evening sky is spectacular, Colleen! Congrats!

Post a Comment