Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog where you will find a sneak peek from recent photo sessions featuring a few of my personal favorites. I invite you to revisit my blog often as I continue to add updates.
If you are interested in booking a session please contact me at:
colleen@colleendavisphotography.com


**Please note that all images are the property of Colleen Davis Photography. Copyright infringement is a Federal Law. Please do not copy or print without written permission. Thank you for following the law and respecting my work.




Facebook Fans get automatic Blog updates!



"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still." Dorthea Lange



Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!

Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!
Click image above for additional info on Christmas Cards!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Here Comes the Bride!

I love weddings!!  I love watching the couple see each other for the first time, exchange vows and share their love with friends and family.  It's exciting to be part of the one day they have planned for many months!  The excitement in their eyes and the overall happiness makes the day magical.   I am typically not a wedding photographer.  However, I did get the opportunity to second shoot at a beautiful wedding this past weekend.  Just the sweetest couple with the most genuine family and friends!  I couldn't be happier for this couple!
The wedding even had me back on my old stomping grounds at the University of St. Thomas, where I graduated from college!  It was wonderful to be back on campus and back in the gorgeous St. Thomas Chapel.  Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your wedding day!



2 comments:

lhoffman said...

Gorgeous job, Colleen! Love, love, love the one with the flowers and the rings... such a classic but priceless! All the best to the happy couple!

Bernadette~ said...

The brides photo by the stain glass window is timeless and classic, Colleen! Another breathtaking photo session! Congrats to the bride and groom!

Post a Comment