Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog where you will find a sneak peek from recent photo sessions featuring a few of my personal favorites. I invite you to revisit my blog often as I continue to add updates.
If you are interested in booking a session please contact me at:
colleen@colleendavisphotography.com


**Please note that all images are the property of Colleen Davis Photography. Copyright infringement is a Federal Law. Please do not copy or print without written permission. Thank you for following the law and respecting my work.




Facebook Fans get automatic Blog updates!



"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still." Dorthea Lange



Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!

Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!
Click image above for additional info on Christmas Cards!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A desert session

I have always been attracted to the desert landscape.  Maybe because it is so unique and different from the midwest.  I am fortunate enough to have family in Arizona and get the opportunity to travel to my favorite part of the country fairly often.  I am even more fortunate to have two adorable little subjects to photograph - my nieces!   I was so inspired by the warm weather, sunshine and these two sweethearts!  This is a little mini-session in the desert, which I quickly learned even though the ground looks dry and flat, it is in fact full of little hidden prickles from nearby cactus and prickly plants (yikes).  Enjoy your sneak peek, girls!! xoxoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment