Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog where you will find a sneak peek from recent photo sessions featuring a few of my personal favorites. I invite you to revisit my blog often as I continue to add updates.
If you are interested in booking a session please contact me at:
colleen@colleendavisphotography.com


**Please note that all images are the property of Colleen Davis Photography. Copyright infringement is a Federal Law. Please do not copy or print without written permission. Thank you for following the law and respecting my work.




Facebook Fans get automatic Blog updates!



"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still." Dorthea Lange



Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!

Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!
Click image above for additional info on Christmas Cards!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Class of 2012!

It's so neat to have the privilege to work with High School Seniors.  They always impress me.  And, this beautiful girl did just that!  Having traveled the world already before she has even graduated High School!  Loving to work with children, it was a perfect fit for her to travel to Korea this past summer and work with a local school.  I admire young people who take opportunities and make them happen!  We had a ball during our evening session.  You never know what you'll get but when the graffiti train traveled past, we knew we had something cool going on!!  Here's a sneak peek!!


She has these stunning green eyes...wow!


Always fun to make a session their own by incorporating their interests! 

No comments:

Post a Comment