Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog where you will find a sneak peek from recent photo sessions featuring a few of my personal favorites. I invite you to revisit my blog often as I continue to add updates.
If you are interested in booking a session please contact me at:
colleen@colleendavisphotography.com


**Please note that all images are the property of Colleen Davis Photography. Copyright infringement is a Federal Law. Please do not copy or print without written permission. Thank you for following the law and respecting my work.




Facebook Fans get automatic Blog updates!



"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still." Dorthea Lange



Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!

Press Printed and Photo Cards Available!
Click image above for additional info on Christmas Cards!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My new office artwork

My New Year's Resolution was to work on my office space.  I have been on the look out for the perfect artwork for my walls.  After a few months of not finding what I wanted I thought why not create my own art?  I've always had an infatuation with antiques.  Whether it be found at a flea market or in a basement of a grandparent, I find myself drawn to the vintage-type items not only as a piece of history but as a treasure.  I recently added to my vintage camera collection and decided to make them the focus of my new wall art.   This week these images will be framed and added to my walls....thought I'd share my newest treasures

The Argoflex camera was sold from 1948-1951

The Ansco Buster Brown Box camera was sold from 1910-1924

And the Kodak Brownie six -16 was sold between 1933-1941  

No comments:

Post a Comment